• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 12
  3. Kinda Can't Wait.

User Info: EliteError

EliteError
10 years ago#1
I got FIFA 11 when it first came out, I thought it was great, but I think they left out a lot of things. I hope in FIFA 12 they include the arena mode at the start of the game, just like in the FIFA games on ps3 and xbox 360, and a replay saver of some kind. Can anyone else think of anything?
The Founding Member And Leader Of The E.P.H.S.
Do not think this ends here...The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!

User Info: MasterSai

MasterSai
10 years ago#2
Hmmm..

Ah, my wishful suggestions for all sport games:
(Career Mode)
-Being able to use the money you earn in career modes.
-Maybe a popularity system? For example, the better you are, the more people will come and watch + support you = more money or some other bonus.
-Interactions while you are not in a game.

If you played MLB Power Pros before, you know what I'm talking about :)
I think, therefore I fantasize.

User Info: IKillNoobs

IKillNoobs
10 years ago#3
if this does not have infrastructure then boycott this game like the plague pes 2012 better have it, the dev teams are so lazy these days why take out a mode thats popular especially online infrastructure
"We will find and will attack those who stand against WikiLeaks and we will support WikiLeaks in everything they need"
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 12
  3. Kinda Can't Wait.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

HOw to sprint? General1 Answer