• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Party disapproves of my dawdling????

User Info: NuclearSunset

NuclearSunset
4 years ago#1
I had just closed the rift under the lake at crestwood, the main one you reach via flooded caves, and I was heading towards the shortcut exit but was making sure to explore and search for treasure along the way and just after clicking the search button (I had been clicking it continuously as I normally do while exploring) i heard Cassandra say "is that necessary" and Solas say "can we move along" and I got a message informing me that all 3 party members slightly disapproved. Of what i have no idea. Do party members get annoyed by continually clicking the search button??? If so, then seems odd that i wouldnt have gotten such a message before because like I said this is my typical mo while exploring...

btw, I did post this as a question, (the answers tab) but i figured it might get noticed more easily here. in any case if one is answered I'll remove the other ;)

User Info: HadukenGod2

HadukenGod2
4 years ago#2
bug maybe, i once did a judging where cole approved and slightly dissaproved at the same time
"You are a fool, I'm going to crush and throw you into the wind" -Vegeta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0AJCV6EjRE 3:22-3:32

User Info: BoopToWin

BoopToWin
4 years ago#3
So you were on your way out of the caves you close that rift in? It sounds like you may have accidentally killed the three nugs near the exit. The party comments on their presence, and you can get disapproval (or approval in some cases) for killing the poor hairless bunnies. What Cass/Solas said sounds exactly what they say when you kill them, so I think that is what happened.

Edit: It's the watery hallway-like area before the ladder out of that area. Did you hear Solas make a comment like "I wonder what the creatures think of the giants who stumbled upon their home?" or something like that? Because I know Cass's reaction to killing those nugs is exactly what you quoted her saying.

And in case you're curious, I know Vivienne and Sera approve when you kill them. I think this is one of the only instances where you get disapproval/approval for killing neutral creatures.

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
4 years ago#4
BoopToWin posted...
So you were on your way out of the caves you close that rift in? It sounds like you may have accidentally killed the three nugs near the exit. The party comments on their presence, and you can get disapproval (or approval in some cases) for killing the poor hairless bunnies. What Cass/Solas said sounds exactly what they say when you kill them, so I think that is what happened.

Edit: It's the watery hallway-like area before the ladder out of that area. Did you hear Solas make a comment like "I wonder what the creatures think of the giants who stumbled upon their home?" or something like that? Because I know Cass's reaction to killing those nugs is exactly what you quoted her saying.

And in case you're curious, I know Vivienne and Sera approve when you kill them. I think this is one of the only instances where you get disapproval/approval for killing neutral creatures.

Ahh sera in all her hypocrisy
We are the Hippopotamus, Giraffe and Monkey; and we are Committee Number Three

User Info: BoopToWin

BoopToWin
4 years ago#5
digitalwill2000 posted...
BoopToWin posted...

Ahh sera in all her hypocrisy

She makes comments about how she finds them creepy and ugly. The fact that Vivienne approves of it is amazing and terrible lol.

I felt bad after doing it just to see the reaction, the three nugs were just minding their own business. My Inquisitors will now always protect the nugs haha.

User Info: Jinno382

Jinno382
4 years ago#6
Haha I remember this. I definitely went out of my way and charged the poor nugs (I really needed the leather).

User Info: NuclearSunset

NuclearSunset
4 years ago#7
ahhh the nugs lmao yeah I remember I heard solas sayin something as I bullrushed em all to a pulp but I obliterated them so quickly that whatever he was about to say was immediately interrupted by their disapprovals. I didnt even need the leather.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Party disapproves of my dawdling????
  • Topic Archived