• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats

User Info: BigBoi19

BigBoi19
6 years ago#1
Has anyone discovered any cheats? So far I've only seen the trainer by Cheat Happens but would love some kickass console commands if they exist. Please post anything you have found!

User Info: puck5

puck5
6 years ago#2
Tried some of the older ones and didn't seem to work.

User Info: Waytoodeep03

Waytoodeep03
6 years ago#3
Yea im waiting on this too.

Im sick of running out of potions during battle

User Info: dbl219

dbl219
6 years ago#4
Download Cheat Engine. Read the tutorial, fiddle around with it, and keep an eye on this thread:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=577587

Seems right now the easiest values to change are gold and character/Inquisition experience, since they both have values that frequently change (though you should only gain one level at a time, so you don't lose out on ability/perk points). For potions, I'm guessing they'll be a float value.

Doing a normal run for now, but I plan to use CE for my second playthrough. It's a great tool if you like to give yourself an edge in PC games. However, DO NOT use this in multiplayer; not only is it bad form, but will probably be detected and get you banned.

User Info: Alidog02

Alidog02
6 years ago#5
asiest way to see all console cvar's is to open the console window and type a letter and then press TAB and it will show all commands that start with said letter, pretty simple and there's not that many commands.

Alidog02
6 years ago#6
Just went through all the commands and there are no cheats. Maybe they are hidden from the list? But I couldn't find them. Cheat engine is you best option.

User Info: Xann0

Xann0
6 years ago#7
Not a console cheat, but you can fast forward time for missions on the war council by changing your windows clock.

I had one mission that took 22 hours which prompted me to try this.

User Info: BigBoi19

BigBoi19
6 years ago#8
every time I try and see the list of console commands it scrolls by so fast I cant read them all. does anyone have a list of them all, even the non cheat ones?

User Info: KagaiYami569

KagaiYami569
6 years ago#9
hopefully they get discovered soon. always like to have a money cheat on hand for these games personally. mats for crafting would be extremely useful as well.

Alidog02
6 years ago#10
I honestly think that is the full list. I don't think they included cheats into this one. I love using cheats on my 2nd playthrough so I could rush through making different decisions. But alas looks like I'll have to dump 40 to 100 hours into every playthrough unless a trainer that's free comes out. Or use cheat engine to find my exp to level quick.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A