• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Darksoulgaming

Darksoulgaming
2 years ago#1
So im pretty sure the game is glitching or something but ill stay on one character go do missions not use any potions and then ill open my quick menu and their all gone, this keeps happening sstating to piss me off.

User Info: c_s_tadsen

c_s_tadsen
2 years ago#2
Are you stopping at Inquisition camps to restock? If you don't restock, your potion count will never refill. You can only carry a very finite number of potions, and once they are gone you need to go to the potion table in an Inquisition camp or at Skyhold to restock them.

Also keep in mind it's a shared stock, not personal. This gets used by every member of your party... if they use up all your potion stock, you're just out of potions, period. Here's an example:

Let's say you're running around as the Inquisitor. Solus gets hurt and uses a potion. The entire party is now one potion less, not just Solus, because the party is sharing the stock of potions. If Solus is dumb enough to keep getting hurt and drinks all the potions, then there's none for anyone, not just none for Solus. If the Inquisitor doesn't lead the party to a place where they can get more potions, the party has no potions.

It's a system implemented in the game for the sake of "realism" that, while it is realistic, can at times be extremely frustrating, until you get to the point where you're just going to steamroll whatever you come across.
<(0.0<) <(0.0)^ ^(0.0)^ ^(0.0)> (>0.0)>==============O
"Kirby... Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAA!!!!!!"

User Info: Darksoulgaming

Darksoulgaming
2 years ago#3
Ok that helps thank's, is there anyway to increase the amount of potions I can carry?

User Info: c_s_tadsen

c_s_tadsen
2 years ago#4
There is. You can do research from one of the tables at Skyhold. You can also research new potion types, or buff existing potion effects, too. You'll need to hunt down craft ingredients; each type of upgrade has its own specific requirements, and some of them are fairly rare. Just find out what ones you need and keep your eyes open as the game progresses, you should find places to farm what you need quite easily in most cases.
<(0.0<) <(0.0)^ ^(0.0)^ ^(0.0)> (>0.0)>==============O
"Kirby... Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAA!!!!!!"
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Party MakeupViper578315/11 10:41AM