• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Fate of Thom Rainier

User Info: chairtoboleek

chairtoboleek
3 years ago#1
I cannot find this mission on the War Table. I think that I may have ruined my chance of playing it and was wondering if anyone can confirm. I went to Val Royal to shop and while there the gallows scene triggered. It playde out as described but now I get no mission on my map and there is no letter in the stable. The letter is not in the codex either. Did I foul this up or am I missing something else. I have Underworld connections. Also the filler bar next to Barrier strength in Here Lies the Abyss is empty despite show the task complete. Does that effect it? Thanks

User Info: thor23

thor23
3 years ago#2
You have to meet him in the prison in Val Royeaux before the war table mission appears.

chairtoboleek
3 years ago#3
Thanks. Yea I did that, talked to Cullen ect. The mission shows in my journal but there is just no marker for it on the table. I guess by going on a random shopping trip to V.R. I triggered it somehow.

thor23
3 years ago#4
You might be overlooking it. I think it's a triangular shaped war table mission--the kind you use Power to complete.

chairtoboleek
3 years ago#5
Thanks again. NO it's just not there. After several conversations with other folks it seems likely that when I made the choice to judge him the little arrow clicked the Let Him Rot choice by mistake and locked me out.

thor23
3 years ago#6
Well, rip in peace...

chairtoboleek
3 years ago#7
LOL! Yea I think that is the best ending, and the most accurate at this point, for me for that mission. Thanks for all your help. Everyone has been very supportive.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Fate of Thom Rainier
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Party MakeupViper578315/11 10:41AM