• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Trevor_Belmont

Trevor_Belmont
7 years ago#1
So on the Wii, 3DS and DS versions they will only be able to transform between Vehicle and Stealth Force modes. What kind of a Transformers game is that with no Robot modes, Transformers where always about always about transforming from vehicles to robots.

http://www.tformers.com/transformers-transformers-dark-of-the-moon-nintendo-ds-hands-on-review/15751/news.html

User Info: Ganados0

Ganados0
7 years ago#2

Activision exec meeting

Exec 1 "Duh and now to duh thwee d s and peee version what wi gan do."

Exec 2: "Well the last few games havent sol well on them pwatforms."

Exec 1: "Yeah they were robot mode on rail shooters"

Exec 3: "I know, we make it vehicle only!"

Exec 1: "Bwilliant!"

User Info: jmicdizzle

jmicdizzle
7 years ago#3
Activision=Publisher
Developer=/=Publisher
The Cake is a Pie

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
7 years ago#4
I thought DS was the standard Autobots-Decepticon versions. It's just Wii and 3DS, right?

User Info: Rapaleeman

Rapaleeman
7 years ago#5
natchu96 posted...
I thought DS was the standard Autobots-Decepticon versions. It's just Wii and 3DS, right?

If the current information is correct then yes this is true. The standard DS versions are probably pretty close to the previous versions.

This seems more akin to something like Twisted Metal which honestly could be fun.
"Jazz to Moonbase 2! Jazz to Moonbase 2!"
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

User Info: Azn Playah

Azn Playah
7 years ago#6
Yeah, but then it's not a "transformers" game anymore when you don't transform. It's just a racing/demolition game which you can get without just slapping a title on it to try and sell more copies to fans.
  • Topic Archived