• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Legends 3
  3. Red Ash. MML spiritual successor?

User Info: Flare1721

Flare1721
6 years ago#1
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/red-ash-the-indelible-legend

Red Ash = Re: Dash?

Anyways. Inafune is making a new MML like game. Check it out!

User Info: Exodiver

Exodiver
6 years ago#2
Wow! it looks like it is...maybe this will be the first time I back a kickstarter project!
Really hope this game will be a huge success so Legends fans can rub it in Capcom's face for cancelling Legends3. I think this is a great opportunity to do so :D
The only verdict is vengeance; a Vendetta, held as a votive,not in vain,for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous

User Info: Rahlm

Rahlm
6 years ago#3
It's a shame, it looks like it may not make it. I really wanna see this game hit its full potential.
Move along now nothing to see here.

User Info: mir040991

mir040991
6 years ago#4
Comcept needs to up their game, also fans need to stop whining and just donate.
Capcom got rid of Capcom-Unity and the Devroom but I'll always have hope for Mega Man Legends 3!

mir040991
6 years ago#5
Gameplay Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKPtUeOA_A
Capcom got rid of Capcom-Unity and the Devroom but I'll always have hope for Mega Man Legends 3!
(message deleted)

mir040991
6 years ago#7
I like Megaman Legends 3.

I respect Red Ash.

Both are well qualified to lead the next wave of Legends esque games.

Whichever game succeeds in finally being made and released I will support - because what’s at stake is the entirety of one mans vision, because what’s at stake is the potential of another heartwarming story, what’s at stake is the potential to prove by example how much fans of Legends, and all of Megaman are truly dedicated to bring him back.

Those who are saying that they won’t support Red Ash and are sitting on their hands waiting for Megaman Legends 3 … you’re the single-issue people who kept a company going and ran into the ground with lackluster sequelitis, it’s spoiled-brat thinking. It’s “all-or-nothing” thinking - and it’s so stupid when so much is at stake that if you think that sitting out of the Red Ash Kickstarter campaign is an option, stop considering yourself a fan and another corporate consuming drone - just quit and buy another rehashed game.

It’d rather take a few small steps, even if it’s buying The Misadventure of Tronne Bonne, a few small steps forward then another giant leap backward. Let’s get real, people. We aren’t the Shenmue fanbase, no where close. And we don’t need any form of Legends, pseudo remake or not if we’re going to let corporate dog eat dog tactics continue in this day and age.

User Info: rapsbry

rapsbry
6 years ago#8
mir040991 posted...
Those who are saying that they won’t support Red Ash and are sitting on their hands waiting for Megaman Legends 3 … you’re the single-issue people who kept a company going and ran into the ground with lackluster sequelitis, it’s spoiled-brat thinking. It’s “all-or-nothing” thinking - and it’s so stupid when so much is at stake that if you think that sitting out of the Red Ash Kickstarter campaign is an option, stop considering yourself a fan and another corporate consuming drone - just quit and buy another rehashed game.

This kickstarter was so sloppy, anyone not backing this game has the right to justify themselves on those grounds alone. The timing was awful, the split funding campaign idea was even worse, and the fact that they're wasting their time trying to prove themselves to a few whiny fans "We need to see actual gameplay before we back it~Whaaa", instead of spending time organizing our excitement and helping us spread the word across social media and the like is ridiculous.

In a way, I hope the campaign fails and they re-launch the project again with FanGamer or a similar PR company at the helm. This isn't the only project on Kickstarter; people have choices now. You can't get by on this sort of barebones, direction-lacking campaign. It's not 2013 anymore.
The entire Mega Man Legends series is on PSN! You rock, Capcom! :D
3DS FC: 5455-9473-8467 PSN: ksalfer

User Info: rapsbry

rapsbry
6 years ago#9
Playable Demo. Woo~

Too little, too late, I'm afraid. I'm doing my duty to spread the word, but this campaign is too enclosed for this to generate enough support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/red-ash-the-indelible-legend/posts/1307222
The entire Mega Man Legends series is on PSN! You rock, Capcom! :D
3DS FC: 5455-9473-8467 PSN: ksalfer
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Legends 3
  3. Red Ash. MML spiritual successor?
  • Topic Archived