• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Can anyone know whether you can make a graveyard biome in journey mode map...

User Info: nekoda79

nekoda79
2 months ago#1
for the 1.4 pc/mobile versions? So far I have not been able to make it work. I made sure that I placed the 5 to 10 gravestones down far away from the center of the map and far away from any sunflowers. According to Terraria's official website, that's the only requirements you need. Yet nothing is happening for me. So has anybody else been able to make a graveyard biome in a Journey Mode map for the 1.4 mobile version?
I Googled first before I came here.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 months ago#2
This is the pc board, and I have no idea how up to date the mobile is.

On the pc version, journey should be just like normal. You'll notice the fog and greyness.
GameFAQs mods punish you for complaining in replies and tell you to use the report system instead.
But then when you do, they totally ignore valid reports.

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta
2 months ago#3
Just put 10 gravestones in the same screen, anywhere. If there's too little it won't even make visual changes
I breathe in ketchup and breathe out anxiety

User Info: Person106

Person106
2 months ago#4
tiomasta posted...
Just put 10 gravestones in the same screen, anywhere. If there's too little it won't even make visual changes

Does it work in hell? I know it works underground at least.

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
1 month ago#5
I don't believe it's possible to change the biome of hell in any way.

tony8669
1 month ago#6
Gargomon251 posted...
This is the pc board, and I have no idea how up to date the mobile is.

On the pc version, journey should be just like normal. You'll notice the fog and greyness.

Mobile and Console... you need to check the version for each platform, because Apple, Android, and Amazon are (sometimes) on different version, although they've gotten really good at keeping them at the same level, but they're not at the same level as PC yet (that's their eventual goal).

Same with console, they'll all be at different levels, but usually all consoles aren't at the same level the way mobile is.

There's a page on the Wiki showing what levels mobile and console platforms are at, and how it compares to PC.
(edited 1 month ago)

tony8669
3 weeks ago#7
Actually, if you have Journey Mode, you should probably have the graveyard biome.

It's pretty fast and easy to do, you'll notice the change right away after putting all the gravestones down. The music changes, fog starts gathering on the ground, and you'll start getting attacked a lot by graveyard spawns.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Can anyone know whether you can make a graveyard biome in journey mode map...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A