• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Finally got Terraprisma (1.4 boss spoilers)

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
4 months ago#1
It's incredibly easy once you get the Zenith but if you want to grab one pre-Moonlord, it's entirely possible with Shroomite/Specter armor and anything that has homing capability. The only issue you might run into is if you run out of minecart track and need to use the bumper to change direction because you'll likely come into contact with EoL and any kind of damage dealt by EoL during the day is insta-death. I highly suggest using the Master Ninja Gear for a chance at dodging a hit but don't rely on the Specter armor's ability to gain invulnerability since it'll likely not be there when you do take damage.

I've seen some people on Reddit claim you need a heavy arena with teleporters and the Rod of Discord to win, but you really don't. A mechanical minecart is enough to outrun all but one of her attacks and if you're going fast enough, that attack is easy enough to dodge at high speeds. Then she loops back to her first attack and starts the cycle over with the homing shots, then the sunburst contact damage, then the lance attack (which is incredibly difficult to dodge without teleports or going incredibly fast).
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: Kurima_Saguki

Kurima_Saguki
4 months ago#2
I got my terraprism in my only-summon-damage walkthrough, I used hallowed armor + Brain of Confusion + Ninja gear (3 damage avoidance things), I was already post-moon lord and I realized that the damage decreased a lot compared to the last summon armor, but the evasions improved the situation, I also used the EoL infinite flight accessory obtained during the night, offensive bonus on accessories and some offensive potions and the speed potion.
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Finally got Terraprisma (1.4 boss spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A