• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Anyone have a Rod of Discord they dont want?

User Info: DoGCyN

DoGCyN
4 months ago#1
No text
---

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 months ago#2
No text? No thread. Get out of here.
GameFAQs mods punish you for complaining in replies and tell you to use the report system instead.
But then when you do, they totally ignore valid reports.

DoGCyN
4 months ago#3
Rod of Discord. Some Text now included.
---

DoGCyN
4 months ago#4
God this drop rate is nuts. Only think I need it for Moon Lord on Master mode
---

DoGCyN
4 months ago#5
Damn why does everyone say you need Rod of Discord for Moon Lord on Master? Beat him fairly easily. Flying dutchman > Rod of Discord.
---

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
4 months ago#6
Wings and some minecart track work just fine against Moonlord. You don't even need the Flying Dutchman.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

DoGCyN
4 months ago#7
STG Deathbot posted...
Wings and some minecart track work just fine against Moonlord. You don't even need the Flying Dutchman.
Didn't even think of that. Had the sky bridge all set up too.
---

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
4 months ago#8
If you use a sky bridge, cover it in asphalt and you'll be moving almost as fast as the Dutchman.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Anyone have a Rod of Discord they dont want?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A