• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Changes You Want to See?

User Info: SpectrumGirl

SpectrumGirl
4 months ago#41
STG Deathbot posted...
It's adorable you recently visit this board and act like your word is law. What you wanted is to have both crimson and corruption which is already possible if you use the secret seed or mod your game, but for some reason, you refuse to accept that. Considering this is already possible with the aforementioned methods, it's incredibly unlikely this will ever be implemented into the game normally - especially since this has already been asked for years ago when Crimson was first introduced back in 2013.
You misunderstand me. I want an option to have both, not to rely on a hidden seed for it. By the way, I do NOT act that way.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
4 months ago#42
SpectrumGirl posted...
You misunderstand me. I want an option to have both, not to rely on a hidden seed for it. By the way, I do NOT act that way.
I didn't misunderstand what you wanted. That was very clear in all of my comments. I know you want the option to spawn both for a normal world, but again that isn't going to happen. Your only choice at this point in time (stay with me here), is to use the secret seed or mod your game. You want something that likely won't happen because it's been highly requested for the past seven years and it still isn't in the game.

So again, if that's an option you want, you can still have that in-game but only with the aforementioned methods. It would be nice to have both crimson and corruption, but I'm guessing it would be a nightmare to code into the game.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: SpectrumGirl

SpectrumGirl
4 months ago#43
STG Deathbot posted...
I didn't misunderstand what you wanted. That was very clear in all of my comments. I know you want the option to spawn both for a normal world, but again that isn't going to happen. Your only choice at this point in time (stay with me here), is to use the secret seed or mod your game. You want something that likely won't happen because it's been highly requested for the past seven years and it still isn't in the game.

So again, if that's an option you want, you can still have that in-game but only with the aforementioned methods. It would be nice to have both crimson and corruption, but I'm guessing it would be a nightmare to code into the game.
Sheesh...you are missingbthe whole point of this topic!

User Info: VincentGrite

VincentGrite
4 months ago#44
Bot, ya need to relax a little. Just because it's not going to happen (stay with me here) doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to imagine something and talk about your ideas with others.

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
4 months ago#45
I'm aware this is a discussion topic and we are discussing the possible ways for the TC to actually have what they want. You both want to completely gloss over any and all possibilities of actually playing with both crimson and corruption for some unknown reason rather than actually look into this further.

Keep arguing if you want, I've already said how you can play the game with both.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: VincentGrite

VincentGrite
4 months ago#46
I didn't misunderstand what you said.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Changes You Want to See?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A