• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Saddened by Hardmode Meteor Heads
(message deleted)

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
5 months ago#12
They had previously been abused for AFK money farming.

Good lord, they stopped dropping hardmode loot back in 2014. Obviously they're not readdressing that decision.

User Info: SpectrumGirl

SpectrumGirl
5 months ago#13
tony8669 posted...

Good lord, they stopped dropping hardmode loot back in 2014. Obviously they're not readdressing that decision.
That is the problem! What's even the point of Meteor Heads spawning in Hardmode now?

User Info: VincentGrite

VincentGrite
5 months ago#14
Now you get it. There would be a point if they dropped something.

SpectrumGirl
5 months ago#15
VincentGrite posted...
Now you get it. There would be a point if they dropped something.
Exactly my point.

SpectrumGirl
5 months ago#16
tony8669 posted...

EVERYTHING was abused for money farming! The problem was that Meteor Heads were prime Biome Key farm fodder.

VincentGrite
5 months ago#17
Honestly I don't see the problem with them dropping Biome keys. If it 'ruins' your game to farm them for keys, then simply don't do it. That's on you, and only you. This isn't a competitive game. Do your own thing at your own pace. So many gamers argue that they want more limitations and less options simply because they can't control themselves. This seems like a very limited mental state. "waaaa I can't avoid farming for keys, you must remove them!! since I can't stop myself then no one should be able to do it!! waaaa! I just wet myself, again!! mommy!!" That's what they sound like.

Sorry. I needed to vent that. Baby gamers get on my nerves.

VincentGrite
5 months ago#18
TC, that previous comment was not directed towards you personally.

SpectrumGirl
5 months ago#19
VincentGrite posted...
TC, that previous comment was not directed towards you personally.
I know. If anything, you are actually supporting my side.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Saddened by Hardmode Meteor Heads
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A