• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. What key do you press to open the game menu to exit and save?

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
8 months ago#21
VincentGrite posted...
You tap LB/RB to cycle through the hotbar.
Wait you can have separate binds for tap and hold? I'll have to check next time I play.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
Apparently, GF mods are allowed to ignore valid reports.

User Info: VincentGrite

VincentGrite
8 months ago#22
That's what it is by default. I haven't changed anything.

Gargomon251
8 months ago#23
VincentGrite posted...
That's not what it says on the wiki...
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

VincentGrite
8 months ago#24
Update it then.

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
8 months ago#25
Gargomon251 posted...
Why would you play the pc version with a controller? It's awful. That's the reason I never bought the switch version.

If you're on mobile, IMO you need a controller. Touch only is just awful.

You'll need touch for anything you'd use a mouse for on PC. It's not great, but at least you get to play on mobile. YMMV, it crashed all the time for me, especially after finally getting a drop I was farming for. Seemed to have perfect sense of when would be the absolute worst time to crash.

tony8669
8 months ago#26
VincentGrite posted...

Go into settings, controls, and there should be an option to reset to default.

Did you reinstall the game? Or is this the first time you've ever installed? Because you may have changed the setting and forgot about it, then reinstalled and it grabbed your old settings.

VincentGrite
8 months ago#27
There are several Reset To Default buttons, one on each section. I clicked all of them a few times each. It even says that Esc is supposed to open the menu, but it doesn't. Tab does. It's not that big of a deal though so I'm not worried about it. Just a strange bug.
This is a fresh install. Last week I installed a good video card and have started to play games on PC.

Gargomon251
8 months ago#28
tony8669 posted...
If you're on mobile, IMO you need a controller. Touch only is just awful.
Mobile is awful period.

tony8669
8 months ago#29
Gargomon251 posted...
Mobile is awful period.

I actually enjoyed it, except for the crashes. Using the controller was ok. Not as good as KBM, but ok.

User Info: Game_Fan

Game_Fan
3 months ago#30
VincentGrite posted...
There are several Reset To Default buttons, one on each section. I clicked all of them a few times each. It even says that Esc is supposed to open the menu, but it doesn't. Tab does. It's not that big of a deal though so I'm not worried about it. Just a strange bug.
This is a fresh install. Last week I installed a good video card and have started to play games on PC.

Maybe you somehow configured your keyboard.
Do I need a signature? Nah.
Also, please @Mention me when replying, unless I say I have the topic tracked.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. What key do you press to open the game menu to exit and save?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A