• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. What's your favorite way to play Terraria?

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
7 months ago#11
I liked mobile, but OMG it crashed so much.

Then I had my SD card screw up, and it wiped out by characters and worlds.

I guess it was ok, got me to come back to PC, but I had been planning on transferring everything to PC, but now I can't. Sad face.

User Info: VincentGrite

VincentGrite
7 months ago#12
I'm new to the PC version and I love the Journey stuff they've added but if I don't include features in my criteria: the 3DS was the most fun. It was so much easier for me to design and build things when drawing with a stylus, rather than a mouse or controller stick. I didn't play much of it on 3DS though because enemies were constantly attacking me while I was trying to build and that was frustrating and drove me away from the game. I'm so glad I can turn them off now and focus on building neat things.

User Info: SpectrumGirl

SpectrumGirl
7 months ago#13
PC all the way. I can't play any other way. Literally.

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
7 months ago#14
PC only because screw trying to play this type of game with a controller.

As for how, I've grown tired of the early game tedium for Expert worlds, so I generally take one weapon from my completed worlds and use that to expedite the process (nothing too overpowered - usually just a mediocre hardmode weapon). With my current Expert world, I used one of my maxed characters to come in and build my village with late-game ores and blocks. As much as I love the block swap feature, it's still a pain to harvest a ton of wood and stone just to get my first few houses down only to replace it later with what I originally wanted.

Late game is still the same, though I'll probably bring in my maxed character again just to build some arenas when I finally reach the bosses that benefit from having them. I haven't seen any new bosses yet, so I'll probably hold off on any arenas until right before moon lord.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. What's your favorite way to play Terraria?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A