• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Since nobody seems to have posted this: New PC update incoming!!
Kiro96 8 years ago#1
https://twitter.com/Demilogic/status/303710486661324800

WOO!
StS 8 years ago#2
Mate. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/630609-terraria/65289878

Edit: But yes, I am extremely hyped for this!
Sandal that Stinks
Kiro96 8 years ago#3
Sorry. To me it seemed that is was only a speculation not a proper confirmation by the dev himself.
StS 8 years ago#4
Well, yes and no. Anyone remotely interested would have found out fairly easily that an update is being worked on. But thanks for posting the confirmation, I guess. ;-)
Sandal that Stinks
stepinstones 8 years ago#5
So... How do updates happen with this game? Idk anything about Steam so idk how this will update when it does. Will it just auto update when its out or what? How does this work for when it happens?
GT - Phorexigon - X1/360 - Yiff Yiff Furry Yiff Yiff
"I'll take a pound of nuts" - 12 <<< People who know what come after that.
StretchyFAQ 8 years ago#6
It will auto update. When you log into Steam, any updates will begin automatically downloading and you can note the progress in the Library tab or simply by looking at the bottom of the screen on the Steam client.
Politicians are old and have bad karma/STDs.
TitanStrike 8 years ago#7
No one ever loves my topics ;_;
oxxxx|==============>
MC, Steam, most other IGN's: KITTYONFYRE
LokiISP 8 years ago#8
Ha....its fine....it was only hinted at a month ago. :p

All signs point to this being a pretty substantial update.....not just tweaks and bugfixes.

Timing is still unknown....but I'd wager "a while yet".

Several spoilers have been dropped on TO.....stairs/halfblocks being one example.
Those who are victorious plan effectively and change decisively. They are like a great river that maintains its course but adjusts its flow." ~Sun Tzu
StS 8 years ago#9
New NPCs as well. Also, as far as I understood, two new spriters have been recruited from the TO community.
Sandal that Stinks
LokiISP 8 years ago#10
StS posted...
New NPCs as well. Also, as far as I understood, two new spriters have been recruited from the TO community.

Can confirm both as true...though do not read "NPC" as "Friendly NPCs" in the way you think about them now.
Those who are victorious plan effectively and change decisively. They are like a great river that maintains its course but adjusts its flow." ~Sun Tzu
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Since nobody seems to have posted this: New PC update incoming!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A