• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
  3. About Vegeta and Nappa (before coming to Earth)

User Info: FALLEN__ANGEL1

FALLEN__ANGEL1
8 years ago#1
Ok so how the hell did they change the saiyan armour in the space pod ? where were they keeping the other suits ? It's not like they have capsules like on earth lol and another question : how the hell did Vegeta dye his hair black (it was red) in that same voyage to earth ?
PSN: FALLEN-1111
The official Gogeta SS4 of the DBZUT board.

User Info: Dahok74

Dahok74
8 years ago#2
Just For Men

User Info: nuffsaid07

nuffsaid07
8 years ago#3
The animators didn't know what colour Vegeta's armor/hair was as Akira didn't reveal it yet.
Less than a thimble full of iodine separates the intellectual from the imbecile.

User Info: davidn15

davidn15
8 years ago#4
Gotta love the anime's inconsistencies right?

User Info: TehPostman

TehPostman
8 years ago#5
The real question you should ask is, if a saiyans hair never changes why did nappa have hair then go bald and how can vegeta and nappa grow mustaches.

davidn15
8 years ago#6
TehPostman posted...
The real question you should ask is, if a saiyans hair never changes why did nappa have hair then go bald and how can vegeta and nappa grow mustaches.

MAYBE Nappa shaved his head, and Nappa and Vegeta simply stopped shaving what should have been their natural mustaches.

User Info: TehPostman

TehPostman
8 years ago#7
davidn15 posted...
TehPostman posted...

MAYBE Nappa shaved his head, and Nappa and Vegeta simply stopped shaving what should have been their natural mustaches.

changing your hair from birth was considered a bad thing, and if a saiyans hair never changes that would mean they would be born with mustaches on top of the fact once its shaved thats its, it doesnt grow back, as far as i know once a saiyan cuts there hair thats how it stays.

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
8 years ago#8
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h441/Fox_969/v3.jpg

On the left.
What's the difference between the original and the localized version?
Original usually means JP version and localized usually means North American/US version.

davidn15
8 years ago#9
TehPostman posted...
davidn15 posted...
TehPostman posted...

changing your hair from birth was considered a bad thing, and if a saiyans hair never changes that would mean they would be born with mustaches on top of the fact once its shaved thats its, it doesnt grow back, as far as i know once a saiyan cuts there hair thats how it stays.

Maybe the rule doesn't apply to facial hair
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
  3. About Vegeta and Nappa (before coming to Earth)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Recovering? Build2 Answers
How To Farm Points in Hero Mode? General10 Answers
How do I beat Great Ape Vegeta ? Enemy/Boss6 Answers
How do I beat Omega Shenron 1&2 rounds ? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Will this game have DLC? General6 Answers