• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur V
  3. Viola 8A+B Question

User Info: RedXIII400

RedXIII400
5 years ago#1
Alright so I'm trying out Viola so my EM doesn't completely suck when I get her. I know a few combos but at the moment I'm trying to figure out how to do the orb cancel on Viola's 8A+B. I've seen it done, and had it done ON me (Don't have the replay though), but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it, Could someone here please tell me how to do this?
I wanna Climhazzard Vegh's Stock Break until his Thunder Slash get Shocked ~ Jukain

User Info: whirow

whirow
5 years ago#2
There isn't a cancel for 8A+B, it's just a TC and TJ move 2 hits.
Could it be 7_8_9K?
Scrub Mentality: When you lose, its either: Lag, Opponent Character is Broken, Spam. Remember, it is never your own damn fault

User Info: BillbertPatches

BillbertPatches
5 years ago#3
whirow posted...
Could it be 7_8_9K?

That's what I thought too. 9K stops after the first hit when her orb is cast out. Is that what you mean TC?
PSN: Anagura-Raziel
If you see another GameFAQs user claiming this PSN ID then it's just Ariel_Service trying to troll you.

User Info: RedXIII400

RedXIII400
5 years ago#4
No, I mean I've seen Viola's 8A+B's second hit (the "Through!" part) stop and not hit the opponent. Like I said I've had it done to me and I'm not gonna lie it threw me off and got my ass kicked. You guys are saying this isn't a possible move, so maybe it was just a random glitch? Either way it'd be interesting to know if/how to do this.
I wanna Climhazzard Vegh's Stock Break until his Thunder Slash get Shocked ~ Jukain

User Info: BillbertPatches

BillbertPatches
5 years ago#5
RedXIII400 posted...
You guys are saying this isn't a possible move, so maybe it was just a random glitch?

Well, I don't know. I don't really use Viola, nor do I know what most of the inputs are for moves I've seen other people use. Maybe there's a trick to it, but I tried testing briefly prior to my first post and I couldn't find anything.
PSN: Anagura-Raziel
If you see another GameFAQs user claiming this PSN ID then it's just Ariel_Service trying to troll you.

User Info: whirow

whirow
5 years ago#6
It might have whiffed or something.
Scrub Mentality: When you lose, its either: Lag, Opponent Character is Broken, Spam. Remember, it is never your own damn fault

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
5 years ago#7
That reminds me of a few times where someone would avoid Ivy's toe grind but she'd still stand there grinding… the air.
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: Anna_MoIly

Anna_MoIly
5 years ago#8
haha a fellow EM mainer! my worst is alpha pat. for viola i mainly use...whatever those buttons are that i allocated to RB. it might be A+B as u said. i mash that and at some point jump-kick for a neat combo in the middle of it, and sometimes the hold back and hold A+B (or whatever) unblockable cuz its the smex
www.eternalonenovel.com ~*~ https://youtu.be/2E80oz3zZXw ~*~ soulcalibur.blog.com
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur V
  3. Viola 8A+B Question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What does "What lies in his soul" mean? General3 Answers
Flashy healthbar? Side Quest1 Answer
Idk how to use custom characters..? General2 Answers
Algol's Style: is it possible? General2 Answers
Ezio's Style? General6 Answers