• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur V
  3. Looking for someone to help me level!! I will do the same!

User Info: hailubby

hailubby
5 years ago#1
So basically, we go into player match and I set the round as 1. I beat you up round after round to level up quickly. You can do the same to me, as long as I get some in! Anyone want in?
My friend code is 0404-5549-0951 and my name is Ronni!

User Info: whirow

whirow
5 years ago#2
You'll level faster just playing normally...
Scrub Mentality: When you lose, its either: Lag, Opponent Character is Broken, Spam. Remember, it is never your own damn fault

User Info: Anna_MoIly

Anna_MoIly
5 years ago#3
i did it that way: start your own player room, everyone allowed, 1 round battles, minimum time, 3-4 players allowed in room at once, for quickest level-up outside of hex editing which lets you be level 99 with one code change
www.eternalonenovel.com
soulcalibur.blog.com

User Info: SWBF2Pilot

SWBF2Pilot
5 years ago#4
It'd probably be faster to just pick Raphael, set "B" or his triangle (vertical spammy) attack to the "X" button (because that's also the button to skip stuff and confirm things), start up arcade, switch the TV/monitor to display something more exciting, and mash X for a few hours.

Or, you know, unlock the achievement in the process of getting the many others that require you to play lots of matches.
"Such disrespect, white knighting for an ancient dragon..." -Cheesepower5
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
5 years ago#5
Should be able to play one round player-vs-cpu matches to nab the character titles, too, at least. It's been so long that I can't recall if regular versus mode counted towards player level or not.
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: DDirtyDastard

DDirtyDastard
5 years ago#6
What's the benefit of leveling like this?

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
5 years ago#7
Quick access to stickers, patterns, weapons and equipment?
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur V
  3. Looking for someone to help me level!! I will do the same!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A