• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur V
  3. Your favorite character

User Info: animefan9

animefan9
5 years ago#1
Been playing pyrrha for a while then switched to mitsurgi. Holy crap this character is very well balanced. What characters do yo guys play with?

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
5 years ago#2
Mitsurugi is very high tier in the game because he does so much damage very easily and he's got decent range too.

Just in terms of fighting style, I'm a big fan of ZWEI, but I also play Patroklos. My favorite character taking storyline and gameplay both into consideration is Cervantes.
"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito"
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them.

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
5 years ago#3
I <3 Seong Mi-na
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
5 years ago#4
Amesang posted...
I <3 Seong Mi-na

I think he meant favorite character in SCV.
"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito"
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them.

User Info: Anna_MoIly

Anna_MoIly
5 years ago#5
you'll probably like seigfried nightmare mitsurugi cervantes natsu

my favorite is my own character which is not what ure asking
soulcalibur.blog.com

User Info: SWBF2Pilot

SWBF2Pilot
5 years ago#6
Anna_MoIly posted...
you'll probably like seigfried nightmare mitsurugi cervantes natsu

my favorite is my own character which is not what ure asking

It's been like 3 years. Give up on accusing Siegfried of being broken already. Just because he can do two lows in a row and has long range/throw range doesn't mean he's unbeatable. His frames are terrible, he can't block during stances, most of his moves are either extremely telegraphed or don't lead into anything good, and he only has 3 options out of each stance, only 1 of which is usually relevant in a given situation. Just block and use something that beats out 3B and congrats you beat Sieg. Nightmare you have a better case with, but honestly Astaroth is probably better and you didn't even mention him.

ANYWAY, my favorite character is the aforementioned Siegfried, because he's the character that I was introduced to the series with waaaayyyyyy back when and as a result his fighting style and the game are inseparable for me. Also I liked how his story came full circle and actually got decent resolution.

Sorry to the quoted poster if you weren't actually trying to imply that OP only likes broken characters. I think he really was asking for your favorite/who you main though.
"Such disrespect, white knighting for an ancient dragon..." -Cheesepower5
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur V
  3. Your favorite character
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What does "What lies in his soul" mean? General3 Answers
Idk how to use custom characters..? General2 Answers
Algol's Style: is it possible? General2 Answers
Ezio's Style? General6 Answers
Flashy healthbar? Side Quest1 Answer