• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LunaWuff

LunaWuff
9 years ago#1
sorry if this is base, but i was just wondering about something- do the bewbs only jiggle in certain undergarments? and does making them too big or too small mess up the jiggle physics?

again, i know this is horribly shallow, and not really important, but i am curious just the same
Again changes to hell.

User Info: Savra104

Savra104
9 years ago#2
LunaWuff posted...
sorry if this is base, but i was just wondering about something- do the bewbs only jiggle in certain undergarments? and does making them too big or too small mess up the jiggle physics?

again, i know this is horribly shallow, and not really important, but i am curious just the same

Boobs jiggle regardless of clothing, from what I see. It seems to be some kind of warping physics as well; For example, putting Leixia's style on a male causes odd nipple stretching.

Considering how people call the newer girls small, they sure do bounce a hell of a lot...

User Info: BatenKalas

BatenKalas
9 years ago#3
Savra104 posted...
LunaWuff posted...
Considering how people call the newer girls small, they sure do bounce a hell of a lot...

Especially Leixia, which just seems bizarre.

User Info: L_M_4

L_M_4
9 years ago#4
By the way, yes. certain clothing (usually "solid" things like armor, or the voodoo top) disables jiggle physics so that the boobs don't clip through it.

>.>

<.<

*runs*
Psn: BloodFalcon

User Info: Cloutauditor

Cloutauditor
9 years ago#5
Savra104 posted...
For example, putting Leixia's style on a male causes odd nipple stretching.

lol wtf
if you miss traditional SoulCalibur arcade stories add this to your sig & like this page
http://www.facebook.com/who.is.viola.petition4missing.stories

User Info: LunaWuff

LunaWuff
9 years ago#6
L_M_4 posted...
By the way, yes. certain clothing (usually "solid" things like armor, or the voodoo top) disables jiggle physics so that the boobs don't clip through it.

>.>

<.<

*runs*

yep i finally realized this as well. that was actually why i was asking, because i had a character with large body type and 0 bewb size (which is actually pretty big as the default for that body type is -16) and there was no jiggling going on. i thought maybe it was a glitch or something, until i realized it was because she was wearing the amazon armor
Again changes to hell.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A