Magus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chocomog

chocomog
4 years ago#1
How the f*** do I hurt it? Playing as Reina, level 8. Magic does next to nothing - literally single digits. kicking it does 15-30 but that's not nearly enough. I can kill the crystal easily enough; it's doing damage to the boss itself that's the hard part
Chicago Bears (8-8) Next: Season Over
Northwestern Wildcats (5-5-2) Next: Season Over

User Info: FdUpHero750

FdUpHero750
4 years ago#2
I had trouble with the fight the first time with Wyatt (Hard mode) I basically had to just say screw it and come back at a higher level. Same problem as you, the crystal went down easily enough but the boss wasn't getting damaged. Once you are strong enough to fight her, try to get behind her as she is using her book or sending out the copy of herself, you will do more damage and usually stun her. Hopes this helps.

User Info: Myhr7777

Myhr7777
4 years ago#3
Also, the reason she's taking so few damage is probably because she stole one of your buffs. She yells "your power is mine!" when that happens, and gets a buff that improves her armor and resist.

User Info: tlalynet0

tlalynet0
4 years ago#4
Myhr7777 posted...
Also, the reason she's taking so few damage is probably because she stole one of your buffs. She yells "your power is mine!" when that happens, and gets a buff that improves her armor and resist.

Also heals for a considerable amount.

Don't use buffs and I find her to be one of the easiest bosses.

What magic are you using and what are your stats btw? Fire magic will work fine with Reina if you have it, if not you don't really have a magic attack option that's very good, magus has good magic resist anyway.

User Info: tlalynet0

tlalynet0
4 years ago#5
Scratch that, I forgot Reina's solar beam does fine damage, give it a try if you're int built.

User Info: Covenant

Covenant
4 years ago#6
Reckoning debuff is the key to beating him as Reina.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived