Ice Area - need an item to block cold damage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valdis Story: Abyssal City
  3. Ice Area - need an item to block cold damage?

User Info: HiGHFLYiN9

HiGHFLYiN9
4 years ago#1
I see that my characters health is slowly dropping in the ice area, is there something I missed or do you just have to fly through it without dying? TIA.

User Info: BlitzTHedgehog

BlitzTHedgehog
4 years ago#2
I don't believe there's anything you can find, at least before you go through there, that helps with the cold. You can get some armor though that prevents being frozen, which will help a ton, but you'll still need to keep healing up.
FC 4725-8215-0096

User Info: rahxephon52

rahxephon52
4 years ago#3
I just blazed thru it quickly. and kept on using blessing (the one that heals u over time) to help slow down the environmental ping. hope this helps

User Info: cha0s zer0

cha0s zer0
4 years ago#4
if you have the mana crystal you can power up a mana heater for a minute
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4230/zeronotsukaimaprincesserh2.jpg

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
4 years ago#5
You have a rather ridiculous amount of time to get through the area unless you're doing an agi build and have neither good healing nor much HP. The only time your HP might become a concern is when going for the chest in an early room that requires you to hit a bunch of mana crystals and takes like 45 seconds per attempt, but there's a save room right next door to that one
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: tlalynet0

tlalynet0
4 years ago#6
the_rowan posted...
You have a rather ridiculous amount of time to get through the area unless you're doing an agi build and have neither good healing nor much HP. The only time your HP might become a concern is when going for the chest in an early room that requires you to hit a bunch of mana crystals and takes like 45 seconds per attempt, but there's a save room right next door to that one

Cold over time scales with your hp, so your max hp doens't help you.

You still have tonnes of time to get though.
  1. Boards
  2. Valdis Story: Abyssal City
  3. Ice Area - need an item to block cold damage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived