• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. YYYYEEESSSsSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Razael_Osirus

Razael_Osirus
9 years ago#1
Got it
I'm not fighting any longer, nothing left for me to conquer.

User Info: ZosKiaCultus

ZosKiaCultus
9 years ago#2
Yup. Got it earlier. Looking forward to making my way through it. Never actually played it all the way to the end.

Razael_Osirus
9 years ago#3
I think it was released on psp and the original playstation as well, I've only beat it once though. Still a pretty sweet game to have on my phone.

User Info: EvanSent

EvanSent
9 years ago#4
Downloaded the trial earlier today. Anybody know how to change party members positions?

All I can do is switch places, I'd like to put my mages in the back row.

Razael_Osirus
9 years ago#5
EvanSent posted...
Downloaded the trial earlier today. Anybody know how to change party members positions?

All I can do is switch places, I'd like to put my mages in the back row.

In the main menu, go to the Formation screen. Once there, select one of the party members you want to move (a small hand cursor will show up beside them once you've selected them) and then select the character you want them to switch places with. They should switch places afterward, at least they do for me lol.

User Info: EvanSent

EvanSent
9 years ago#6
Thanks but I meant how do you put your mages in the back row.

Come to find out, that wasn't a feature in FF1, my memory has been playing tricks on me again.

Razael_Osirus
9 years ago#7
Ah yes, I see I totally biffed your question and scanned past the part that said back row (several times). Yep, I don't think there is back and front rows at all.

User Info: benoit489

benoit489
9 years ago#8
Never played the first Final Fantasy, I've only beaten IV and XIII, but this game is a lot of fun. Phone is just about dead every day when I get home from work just because I play this every time I have a break.
Spaceman Spiff

User Info: wickedwildjoker

wickedwildjoker
9 years ago#9
EvanSent posted...
Thanks but I meant how do you put your mages in the back row.

Come to find out, that wasn't a feature in FF1, my memory has been playing tricks on me again.

Yeah FF1 didn't have back rows. The two bottom most characters take less damage though.
You ever try going mad without power? It's boring, nobody listens to you.

User Info: Rodni_Demental

Rodni_Demental
9 years ago#10
Oh man I played this on PS1 aaages ago but never got particularly far, since got the GBA and PSP versions aswell although GBA was the only version I played til the very end and did all the bonus dungeons. I started the PSP version of this to possibly see even more extra content and the graphics are just amazing now but think I'll have to get this version now because I'm an achievement whore and I want to play the original Final Fantasy and show off all the... probably time consuming, and secret achievements I earn.. Haha...
My music: myspace.com/jeromebartlesmusic
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. YYYYEEESSSsSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A