• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Serious Sam Double D XXL
  3. Side scrolling contra style sam

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
6 years ago#1
thats what this is
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
6 years ago#2
made by Mommy's Best Games, one of if not the best indie dev around. game will be worth a purchase for local co-op goodness.
young enough to still enjoy being a ass, old enough not to give a damn about how it makes you feel.

User Info: magx

magx
6 years ago#3
This has great potential!
http://www.marioslastname.com/ http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: NickDrake

NickDrake
6 years ago#4
darkhare posted...
made by Mommy's Best Games, one of if not the best indie dev around. game will be worth a purchase for local co-op goodness.

I had wondered while viewing the trailer why the graphics looked so amateurish. Now I know.
Take a look at the Lawman beating up the wrong guy
Oh, man! Wonder if he'll ever know...

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
6 years ago#5
NickDrake posted...
darkhare posted...

I had wondered while viewing the trailer why the graphics looked so amateurish. Now I know.

amateurish? you've got to be freaking joking....
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
6 years ago#6
NickDrake posted...
darkhare posted...

gameplay>graphics

they use a neat art style
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: wombat013

wombat013
6 years ago#7
NickDrake posted...
darkhare posted...

He's not joking. Didnt you guys know? Everyone on gamefaqs is a war veteran, a pro. writer, rich, married to a model with 4 kids, and/or an expert on video game design. Or better, they ARE a video game designer. We are so blessed to be surrounded by all the best people in the world, here on the ol gamefaqs.
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge

User Info: NickDrake

NickDrake
6 years ago#8
wombat013 posted...
NickDrake posted...
darkhare posted...

He's not joking. Didnt you guys know? Everyone on gamefaqs is a war veteran, a pro. writer, rich, married to a model with 4 kids, and/or an expert on video game design. Or better, they ARE a video game designer. We are so blessed to be surrounded by all the best people in the world, here on the ol gamefaqs.

Yes, because it takes a professional game designer to recognize bad graphics. (I can't say that I know what to make of the rest of that odd rant)

Not that it really matters, but when I spoke of the 'amateurish graphics' I was referring specifically to the art style. It's quite simply hideous. It looks like the sort of Photoshopped crap you see in a Tim & Eric sketch. In fact, that very well may have been the look they were going for.
Take a look at the Lawman beating up the wrong guy
Oh, man! Wonder if he'll ever know...
  1. Boards
  2. Serious Sam Double D XXL
  3. Side scrolling contra style sam
  • Topic Archived