• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Generations
  3. Anyone else hate the Sonic CD jumping sound?

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
9 years ago#21
Its weird but its never bothered me aside from "why the hell do all the fan games use it".
Sonic Forces & Knuckles boxart
https://imgur.com/lsQRVoW
(message deleted)

User Info: Nintendoboy77

Nintendoboy77
9 years ago#23
tuznecote posted...
Its weird but its never bothered me aside from "why the hell do all the fan games use it".

You... do know... Sonic CD is considered by a lot of people the best Sonic game ever... right? Not by me, but by a lot of people.

User Info: mrmickfran

mrmickfran
9 years ago#24
Ms_Andry posted...
DiogenesKC posted...
With every fiber of my being.
Playing: Persona 5, NiOh, Persona 4 Golden
Waiting For: Sonic Mania, FFXII HD, New Danganronpa V3, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

User Info: Pffrbt

Pffrbt
9 years ago#25
tuznecote posted...

Why do fan games insist on using the Sonic 1/CD Sonic sprite too? It's kind of ugly compared to what's in Sonic 2 and 3.

User Info: roo10158

roo10158
9 years ago#26
Pffrbt posted...
tuznecote posted...

Why do fan games insist on using the Sonic 1/CD Sonic sprite too? It's kind of ugly compared to what's in Sonic 2 and 3.

I thought sonic 2 used the sonic 1 one also?
"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Their silence is your answer."
-Javik, Mass Effect 3

User Info: Pffrbt

Pffrbt
9 years ago#27
roo10158 posted...
I thought sonic 2 used the sonic 1 one also?

You thought wrong!!!!

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
9 years ago#28
Nintendoboy77 posted...
You... do know... Sonic CD is considered by a lot of people the best Sonic game ever... right? Not by me, but by a lot of people.
Not because of its jump sound effect...I hope.
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: viewmaster_pi

viewmaster_pi
9 years ago#29
DiogenesKC posted...
Nintendoboy77 posted...
Not because of its jump sound effect...I hope.

That is the reason. In fact, I have a playlist on my iPod that is nothing but Sonic CD jump sounds.

I listen to it on lonely nights when I can't get to sleep.
Smooth hands that I'd been stripped of,
I knew the ground 'til I was flying
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Generations
  3. Anyone else hate the Sonic CD jumping sound?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A