• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. how do i win 1 million dollars for case 5-2?....spoiler

User Info: Hello_Kitty_75

Hello_Kitty_75
9 years ago#1

except win money in poker room, how do i win 800000?

Hello_Kitty_75
9 years ago#2

I found this in GameFAQs:" In Sandbox Mode, Frank will be able to run around the city without any
time limit and explore, make money, or kill zombies as much as he desires. Frank's Money and PP are shared between Sandbox Mode and Story mode within the
same save slot, so any PP or money earned and saved in a slot will be able to
be loaded in both Story and Sandbox Mode. The main focus in Sandbox Mode is to
attemp various challenges and earn money. Each challenge has a bronze, silver,
and gold rating, with gold being the highest. Each challenge can be attempted
multiple times or all the Challenges can be reset with a New Game +."

i don't really understand that.

it said when i win the money in the sandbox mode and saved it in the slot, then when i log in story mode, i could open the same slot and use the money which i earned it in sandbox mode.

do i need to earn money in sandbox mode first? then start the story mode?  or if i already finished case 5 in story mode, then switch to sandbox mode for earn money.  then after i saved enough money in sand box, i switch it back to story mode, then i am still in case 5?

Hello_Kitty_75
9 years ago#3

i really want to earn money faster for case 5-2

except poker room and security box, how do i earn money faster?

please help me

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
9 years ago#4
First of all, SLOW DOWN!!! Rapid posting is not going to get you any faster of a response! >:(

Second, OTR gives you plenty of ways to make the $1 million. There's a poker tournament you can enter that gets you $1 million if you can win it. A certain survivor you can rescue in the beginning of the game can later help you obtain $500,000, which is half of the cash you need.

And there's Sandbox Mode. Go to the title screen and select your in-use file, and you can choose Sandbox. There, you have infinite time to get all the money you need, after which you can go back to Story Mode in the same file and have all that money transfer over. You'll still be right where you left off in Story Mode, so you won't have to restart it at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. how do i win 1 million dollars for case 5-2?....spoiler
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Sandbox mode ? General1 Answer
Does this game have a time limit? General1 Answer
How do you control survivors? General1 Answer
Taming Snowflake? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Sandbox mode to story mode ? General1 Answer