• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Throwing Knives
I've mainly always been an assassin coz I like the sword plus you need to use a bow for targeting some things out of reach.

If throwing knives had the option to target like a bow they would be cool and I would likely use the fighter more often.

User Info: BrelenRaven

BrelenRaven
1 year ago#2
Throwing knives being so sucky always bothered me... ;_; Yeah, they did ok damage if yah hit, but you still had to go into your inventory and select a new one to use every time... Throwables should be more easily accessible.
I've been called the Hero of Kvatch, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Dragonborn, Courier 6, and the Arisen, but just call me Brelen.

User Info: LonerwolfM

LonerwolfM
1 year ago#3
Im not sure but the problem may be the Throwing Knives are still considered a weapon where as most other things you throw are considered as throwing items and have an easier system ie throw blasts etc
GT LONER WOLF, GT LONER WOLF 02, Enjoy yourself, Life is too short not to!!

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
9 months ago#4
I wish pies got stuck to their faces.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Throwing Knives
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A