• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Male or Female Arisen ?

User Info: LonerwolfM

LonerwolfM
1 year ago#21
I think it is safe to say this post is dead lol
GT LONER WOLF, GT LONER WOLF 02, Enjoy yourself, Life is too short not to!!

User Info: hawkwind_dragon

hawkwind_dragon
1 year ago#22
The great thing about Dragon's Dogma is being able to change your Arisen as often as you like, male or female with lots of variety.

LonerwolfM
1 year ago#23
yes same as your pawn especially if you want the hidden loot inside the ground tunnels in Shadow Fort. Altho I have never tried it i have been told it is mostly common and not useful items in them tho

hawkwind_dragon
1 year ago#24
I have done the tunnels in Shadow Fort back in 2013 but not this time around.

hawkwind_dragon
1 year ago#25
My male build . . .
start with #2 build
hair 14 brown
face 16
eyes 4 blue
brows 34
nose 2
mouth 1
ears 5
stature, height 4 weight 2
muscle 1
torso 8
arms 3
legs 4
posture 2
stance 1
beard 1

Vocation is mainly assassin, bow and sword, daggers when jumping or dodging.

hawkwind_dragon
1 year ago#26
I've used the default male before and two faves I've used are build 10 and 13, but have used much smaller bodies. Since being in Bitterblack round two I've gone with as they are, 10 for my Mage and 13 for my Arisen but with grey/brown hair (very bottom of list and left of the grey), they're actually very good builds and can carry lots.

I used much lighter builds but you can't carry enough supplies, if you have your pawns carry then they get killed at a boss fight it's a drag.

LonerwolfM
1 year ago#27
I have always preferred a Female Arisen. I dont' have problems carrying usually as my Female Pawns all carry over 100 - 125 lbs before being encumbered

Edit
A medium pawn can carry almost as much as a large IF you max out her height

hawkwind_dragon
1 year ago#28
I usually have a female Arisen all the time but sometimes switch to a male just for a change.

LonerwolfM
1 year ago#29
I meant to post the other day but I forgot

Perhaps IF I had started with a Male Pawn I might have considered that. But then again I will admit that I fell in love with my Pawn. Friends took her and ran with her and she quickly became a favorite for many people.

I would be remiss in not thanking them for that again.

That is also the main reason I decided from starting Makoto again on PS4 if I bought one

Yes I have all the character numbers so recreating her physically would be easy enough. I have all of Yata's Build, but I only have most of Makoto's and I decided that IF I couldn't do her justice I didn't want to start over and possibly not make her as exceptional as she is on the 360

But thats just me

Its hard to catch lightning in a bottle 2ce

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Male or Female Arisen ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A