Cancelling Animations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BloodRayne: Betrayal
  3. Cancelling Animations

User Info: Eric037

Eric037
6 years ago#1
Played the demo a few times trying to get into the controls. Is there any way to cancel any of Rayne's animations? The controls feel a little delayed sometimes since I can't do anything else until Rayne's current animation ends.

I'm sure I'll get over it with some more practice, but if there's a way to simply cancel the animations then that would be even nicer.

User Info: Vincent7th

Vincent7th
6 years ago#2
Eh, the only move you can cancel is the dash. Try to play it like an old NES or Genesis platformer. You can get Rayne to do some amazing things, but you have to think ahead and make every movement count. It comes with practice.

Eric037
6 years ago#3
OK. Thanks for the suggestion.

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
6 years ago#4
The only other is when you detonate infected enemies. You can dash out of that. On the other hand, the only move that does register (but will not cancel the current animation) even while waiting for an animation to end is the pistol. Just shoot once and she will.
Welcome to the era of console gaming pay-to-play beta testing.
Stanley Woo: "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"

Eric037
6 years ago#5
I'll keep that in mind then, thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. BloodRayne: Betrayal
  3. Cancelling Animations
  • Topic Archived