• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Alternative names for rods?

User Info: THEThemePark

THEThemePark
2 months ago#1
Does anyone have a list of all the names of rods, including alternative ones? For instance, I have a Moggy rod which is not listed in the guide. However I do not have a Lifeboat rod, and apparently the only rod I seem to be missing from having a complete set, might be the Cat rod, but I can't be sure of that without the correct set of names for my version, to crosscheck against.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
2 months ago#2
If you can, change your language in the 3DS options to whatever the guide's using, and you'll be able to cross-reference with your own game.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: THEThemePark

THEThemePark
2 months ago#3
The language is set to English, so that's not it. It's likely regional differences, like how my game is called Streetpass Fishing, but apparently called Ultimate Angler in other regions. All I know is that I have a Moggy rod in my game, which I can't find any information on.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Alternative names for rods?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A