• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. The Spectral Knight Can Just Go to Hell!

User Info: 2014-ruled

2014-ruled
1 year ago#1
I have been stuck on this boss for 4 YEARS, and every time I try to defeat it, I keep dying, no matter what I do! Can someone PLEASE keep help me so I can beat this game like Mii Force and Battleground Z?
Now playing: DQ VII, Persona 3, 5, Sushi Striker, The Fractured But Whole.

User Info: silktail

silktail
1 year ago#2
The Spectral Knight on the 5th floor?

If you haven't gotten a good weapon equipped then you might have to restart from the beginning.
In which case: The more chests you get from one piece, the better the rewards. So always try to make an outline of corridors and then fill in the central piece.

Otherwise I guessing you have already practised defending and counter-attacking his moves.
---

User Info: 2014-ruled

2014-ruled
1 year ago#3
Yep, the 5th Floor one. I have the default gun and the ray gun. Is that good enough?
Currently playing: SMT IV, SJ Redux, Persona 3 FES, 4, Q, 5, FFX, Sushi Striker, PKMN Swrd
Want to play: Family Guy Video Game!, FF I & II, FE 3 Houses, AC

User Info: silktail

silktail
1 year ago#4
2014-ruled posted...
I have the default gun and the ray gun. Is that good enough?
Probably not?

You might find different weapons work better for you than others. So having only a choice of 2 could be making it harder.
---

User Info: regirafariger

regirafariger
1 year ago#5
Battling the bosses is a matter of extreme patience. The left shoulder button puts up the shield, and holding down A charges up your attack. So your weapon might be OK, if you figure out the proper timing of holding A to charge the attack, releasing A to fire the instant the boss preps his own attack (the split-second the words naming the specific attack appear), and immediately get onto the left shoulder button to block once you fire. Once the attack is successfully blocked, you immediately start charging the attack with A held down again, unless you need to wait out your battery to recharge, in which case get ready to block the attack again quickly.

Doing this blocking process also sucks up your battery, so it's a balance, and the weapon might not be powerful enough / have a quick enough battery recharge for success even if all this is done totally correctly, but any technique other than this makes the bosses infinitely harder.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. The Spectral Knight Can Just Go to Hell!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A