• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Locked out of "Line" from putting wrong birth year...

User Info: pikangie

pikangie
1 year ago#1
Is there any way to change this "age verification" thing that is required for the Mii Plaza "Line" button?

I clicked it and since it already had my birth month of September I assumed it was already set to my default birthday... but NO, I realized too late after hitting OK, that the birth YEAR was for some reason set to 2019. -_- So the game basically thinks I am a newborn baby now, and won't let me enter this "Line" button anymore lol. Is there any way to correct this mistake? D:
When I click on "Line" now, it just pops up, "Sorry, but you are not eligible to view further information.".
As if a baby could read lol...
ACNL QR Codes: http://pikangie.tumblr.com/
3DS Friendcode: 4597-0805-4383 -- LF> Filbert

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 year ago#2
Japanese version of the plaza had a LINE chat thing? I never knew...
That's what you're talking about right? Because I'm pretty sure that button doesn't exist on the western version of the app.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Locked out of "Line" from putting wrong birth year...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A