• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Resetting Mii Plaza

User Info: d_charizard

d_charizard
2 years ago#1
Is there a way to start Mii Plaza from scratch? I'm stuck being unable to really use it at this point. My 3DS was having issues reading its SD card, so I sent it in for repair. EB's "fix" was replacing the SD card, and since they loaded stuff from it, it invalidated my previous SD card. My 3DS was still unstable after the "fix", so I ended up just buying a new one and doing a System Transfer so I at least didn't have to re-buy my large number of digital games. Mii Plaza doesn't like that (probably due to some of the information being saved to the system and some to the SD card), and locks me out of most of its functionality.

I know I won't get my progress back (it's saved to an SD card that essentially no longer exists, after all), and would quite possibly lose my gained hats and such (and maybe the purchased content), but resetting would at least let me do something other than look at my 7 completed basic puzzles and do Streetpass Quest. As far as I can tell, there is no option to do this in the game itself or in System Settings. Am I just unable to ever do anything about this without a complete system format, or am I missing something?
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Resetting Mii Plaza
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A