• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. not getting puzzle pieces anymore

User Info: lady_god

lady_god
3 years ago#1
I'm down to my very last puzzle panel and I only have 5 pieces left all which require streetpass. See the problem isn't even that i'm not gettin new streetpasses, the problem is that my new streetpasses aren't giving me puzzle pieces. Is my streetpass glitching or does it just get harder to get the pink pieces when you get close to finishing a panel?
COME AT ME BRO

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
3 years ago#2
Is it possible the people you're SPing just don't have the pink pieces you need?

User Info: lady_god

lady_god
3 years ago#3
it's just frustrating that new streetpasses dont give you new pieces. oh well
COME AT ME BRO

User Info: Vysion_of_books

Vysion_of_books
3 years ago#4
Mainly I find SPs don't have the pieces you need because:
1) They have far fewer pieces.
2) You already have the ones they own.

Good luck on getting those last pinks.

For anyone else reading,
1) Go for puzzles you don't yet have if you are missing puzzles. That will open up more possible SP matches later.
2) Always select pinks from any SPs whenever they are available. You can always get blues later with coins.
3) Start at the very last panel and work your way forward. Odds are people have the leftmost puzzles completed so more of your SPs later on have better odds of still giving you pieces.

Granted SP is in its late stage so it's hard enough finding them as fewer places have them and fewer people take their 3DS out with them.
-Vysion_of_books, vision with one i
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. not getting puzzle pieces anymore
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A