• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Homepass question.

User Info: MaxStar360

MaxStar360
3 years ago#1
Been using it regularly but over the past 2 weeks all I get now are Plaza visits. Not a single, solitary hit with any of my other games which were rolling in.

Any clue what's up?
I yearn for a kindred soul, knowing full well I'll never find one. Ah, such are the whims of fate...

MaxStar360
3 years ago#2
Anyone?
I yearn for a kindred soul, knowing full well I'll never find one. Ah, such are the whims of fate...

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
3 years ago#3
No problem on that front for me.

Maybe you just didn't meet anyone with streetpass data for the other games you have.

User Info: Riveller

Riveller
3 years ago#4
Man, I envy you so much. I simply can't get this homepass to work.

2 years ago I got my PC doing this homepass by itself (a happy coincidence) but now none appears anymore and I can't make that mac change stuff. Even my cell phone cannot be rooted to give access to mac changing.
3DS FC - 1461-6412-2479. FC2 - 4957-4161-7267

MaxStar360
3 years ago#5
There is a new way to Homepass. Look up Homepass 3DS and it should show a GBATemp thread for the OLD way but at the top of the thread i a link to the NEW way. If you are running Windows and have the latest FW, it is the only way that works anymore.

As for the original question, no worries. It was just bad luck and a possibility that most of the people with the other games I have have just moved on. :(

After aaaages, got some hits. Still pretty rare for anything other than Plaza tho. :/
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Homepass question.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A