• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  3. Transmission (end spoilers)

User Info: FOX_1138

FOX_1138
7 years ago#1
So I finished the game, and there's a garbled voice that spouts out these numbers: 4086342806.

It's a phone number. I called it, and the same voice comes in, only I can't make out at all what he says.

Anyone know what he says or what the next step is?

Social networking was stated a few times in the game to be important to "how this turns out" by the Archetype.

Wonderful game, by the way.
If you're gonna scream, scream with me. Moments like this never last!

User Info: Jermofoot

Jermofoot
7 years ago#2
I wondered about that, as it's on the soundtrack as well. They've gone meta.

User Info: reasonJapan

reasonJapan
7 years ago#3
There's some unintelligible sounds and the message 'return again when the dark moon reigns. Return again. Dark moon is today. The code is also an account on Twitter which has a few extra hints.

FOX_1138
7 years ago#4
Yeah, I realized it says "Return when the dark moon reigns", and the Archetype in my game has been counting down for a few days to today.

So now he says "Take heed: The Dark Moon reigns", but nothing else seems different.

Anyone?

User Info: Afore_Notation

Afore_Notation
7 years ago#5
I've been trying everything and can't get anything new! Any luck yet? The images from the twitter are....interesting to say the least, but I don't know if they are actually supposed to be hints or not?
My band. Check us out, and/or add us if you have a MySpace.
http://www.myspace.com/allsystemsgo

User Info: Afore_Notation

Afore_Notation
7 years ago#6
Now that I think about it, I'm curious. Did you guys experience a rock concert in the Dark Moon dream world?
My band. Check us out, and/or add us if you have a MySpace.
http://www.myspace.com/allsystemsgo

FOX_1138
7 years ago#7
Yeah, I did.

But it was during my normal playthrough before I got the ending message to return.

I got 100% on my first try, and since nothing changed when I "returned", I wonder if the Dark Moon hint was just there for people who didn't see things on their first try.

User Info: Freakservo

Freakservo
7 years ago#8
Uhm...has anyone called that number since?
-TheFreak
Second scar to the right...

User Info: sunka1

sunka1
7 years ago#9
When I just dialled the number from Skype, using the US international prefix, I got:

"Long live new flesh.".

User Info: btsnyc

btsnyc
7 years ago#10
Creepy and wonderful stuff. Maybe a shade too dark but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Is everyone getting the same number at the end?
  1. Boards
  2. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  3. Transmission (end spoilers)
  • Topic Archived