• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 12
  3. this game has a sense of drama

User Info: 0i

0i
3 years ago#1
so my first ever draft pick (outside of the original fantasy draft) was quarterback fred watson. he started right away and never gave up the job. he was the leader of my team for 12 seasons. as i hit my last offseason he dropped off in awareness, speed, and accuracy. he was still, however, a 99 overall. with just one year left on his deal and this being his last season of 99 for sure, it was definitely time to move him. i got a mid 1st round pick for him and was happy with that.

coming off of a super bowl win, i got to host the thursday night season opener. and guess which team is booked to come to town...that's right..the team i traded watson to. can't be a coincidence. the game did it on purpose. he shredded up my defense for about 300 yards and 31 points, but we won on a last second field goal 34-31.
broonz
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 12
  3. this game has a sense of drama
  • Topic Archived