• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WilHiteWarrior

WilHiteWarrior
8 years ago#1
I played the PC version already so i know this chapter pretty well but on the "door prize"it tells you to break the password without cheating but I wasnt aware you could cheat. What constitutes as "Cheating" for this? Does that mean not picking up the paper on your first trip to the speakeasy? or not using any hints or what?

And also who is Chi\uckles Lenart? How do I get this trophy?
Thanks in advance :D
For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? - Romans 8:24

User Info: AustinFan4Life

AustinFan4Life
8 years ago#2
Well I used the hints & still got the Door Prize trophy. I gotta do a 2nd play through, cuz I missed 4 trophies on my first play through. "Chucklehead", "A Minimum Panic", "Tannen Tamer", & "Escape Artist". The easiest one looks like the "Tanner Tamer", but I'm clueless on the rest. Any help or suggestion bro for those, if you've got them already?
PSN ID: AustinFan

User Info: Blood Omen

Blood Omen
8 years ago#3
I missed the exact same four trophies =/ lol it helps that the game is fun to replay anyway, but no idea how to find two of them.
PSN & XBL GamerId's: Nekronomiko420
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=336037

WilHiteWarrior
8 years ago#4
*spoilers*
On "A minimum panic" When youre rescuing arty, first grab the chlorophorm bottle on the table and use it on Zane's ink bottle,then flip the panic button but dont do anything, let Matches flip it back and grab the bottle that falls on the ground after, then flip the sign off, after the other guy (drawing a blank on his name right now) leaves, flip the panic button again and slug matches on the head with the bottle of booze and you should get the trophy. Im still working on the others, chucklehead i really have no idea but ill be on the lookout
For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? - Romans 8:24

User Info: AustinFan4Life

AustinFan4Life
8 years ago#5
Alright, cool man...keep us updated on if you find any solutions for the others. I have a feeling the Escape Artist trophy has to do with that passage way that Kid snuck out of near the end, but not sure if I'm right on that or not.
PSN ID: AustinFan

WilHiteWarrior
8 years ago#6
*spoilers*
for "Tannen Tamer" When you go back to 1986 and have to dodge the Biff brothers attacking you, ask them a question when prompted, dodge right each time you need to dodge, and jump when youre standing on the crate to get them to knock it away, duck that last time and you should get it

WilHiteWarrior
8 years ago#7
Well I got the door prize trophy too, I didnt pick up the paper when rescuing artie so I still dont know if that matters or not

WilHiteWarrior
8 years ago#8
I found the chucklehead trophy! In the speakeasy, you need to look at the caricatures closest to zane until you spot chuckles lenart on them. Pretty easy but easy to miss

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
8 years ago#9
Where's the hidden passageway? I got all of them but that, Chuckles, dodging the Tannens in 6 moves, and getting to Artie with minimum panic. I can get to all but the hidden passageway one now, but I dunno how to get to the hidden passageway.

WilHiteWarrior
8 years ago#10
I missed that one too :( I figured it was the part where you find kid near the end but I guess that wasnt it :( ima look again in a few minutes though
  • Topic Archived