• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lost_Farmer

Lost_Farmer
8 years ago#1
I know at universal studio's in orlando, there is a back to the future ride there that supposidly has "part 4" in it. i am wondering though does any one know if the game makes any reference to the events of the ride's "movie"?
FC 1848 7603 9705 (plat name dawn) 0474 3856 6754 (diamond name mathias) 0902 9795 2438 (pearl name matt)

User Info: FlyngDutchmastr

FlyngDutchmastr
8 years ago#2
The ride isn't there anymore.

Universal Studios took it out to make room for a Simpsons Ride.
\m/ Up The Irons!!! \m/
PSN: FlyngDutchmeistr

Lost_Farmer
8 years ago#3
Really? well that sucks, i was planning to go it someday, but do you know if anything from it was mentioned?
FC 1848 7603 9705 (plat name dawn) 0474 3856 6754 (diamond name mathias) 0902 9795 2438 (pearl name matt)

User Info: spookyO

spookyO
8 years ago#4
As far as I know, there arent any nods or references to the actual ride itself. If you want to view the entire ride though (including all the lobby footage), its featured on the blu ray trilogy set.

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
8 years ago#5
I believe it is still operating in Tokyo?
)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( c Link; PSN - Steffanio
/___(\__/)___\ ValKilmer4Life-GT - 88_|_88 <--That there's my Yahg face.

User Info: M32atDon

M32atDon
8 years ago#6
You could be wrong.
*)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( 32atDon©
/___(\__/)___\
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [http://i41.tinypic.com/nlbxmq.png][http://i40.tinypic.com/3478efk.png]

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
8 years ago#7
haha Giant M Theif!!! ;)

According to Wikipedia I am correct... but then again.. if it's on the Internet it's gotta be true!!!
)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( c Link; PSN - Steffanio
/___(\__/)___\ ValKilmer4Life-GT - 88_|_88 <--That there's my Yahg face.

User Info: SHpandaman

SHpandaman
8 years ago#8
I bought the blu ray box set and the videos created for the ride are included as a special feature. They look OK for a ride but I dought that would make any reference to it in this game. In the ride the Biff from 1955 is in our time trying to steel the Delorien to alter history. It looks OK for a ride but dot even think looking at it as part 4. The cartoon did a better job being a sequel that the ride.

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
8 years ago#9
The Back to the Future ride at Universal in Hollywood has been gone for a few years, replaced by The Simpsons. It was pretty good but started to show its age eventually.

Lost_Farmer
8 years ago#10
I see thanks for the answers guys, i wish they had made some sort of nod in this game series to the ride it would of bee nice. Kinda like including everything in the game. oh well.
  • Topic Archived