• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bryan_Williams

Bryan_Williams
8 years ago#11
So because Europe got it late, North America has to suffer and wait an extra month? That's pretty lame.

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
8 years ago#12
Oh hang on - don't quote me mate! :)

You will probably get it two weeks on Wednesday - then we'll get it the following week?

I am guestimating though! :)
)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( c Link; PSN - Steffanio
/___(\__/)___\ ValKilmer4Life-GT - 88_|_88 <--That there's my Yahg face.

User Info: noway78

noway78
8 years ago#13

lame , lame , lame, sup to be out today, iv waited my godamm month already where is eps 2

User Info: Baofu

Baofu
8 years ago#14
"lame , lame , lame, sup to be out today, iv waited my godamm month already where is eps 2"

No, it wasn't supposed to be out on the 15th. No one ever said they will be released on the same exact date every month. I wouldn't expect episode 2 for PS3 to be out until episode 3 is out on the PC.
This is my boomstick. Retailing for about $109.95, it's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right...shop smart...shop S-Mart!-Ash

User Info: RunzWthScissorz

RunzWthScissorz
8 years ago#15

This is getting ridiculous!!!

True, no one said it would be released on the same day each month, but I think it is reasonable to have assumed so.

I am seriously getting pissed off at this... keeping everyone in limbo like this! Treat your damn customers like you give a **** and at LEASTgive them a damn UPDATE!!!

User Info: Baofu

Baofu
8 years ago#16
"I think it is reasonable to have assumed so."

I don't really agree with that. They said the episodes would be monthly. As long as it comes out sometime in March then it is monthly. Basically, never assume anything...you will almost always be disappointed. However, I do agree that it would be nice for them to say when they were going to release it....I imagine they have a good idea of when it will be. They also should have changed the ending cinematic on the PSN version to say March instead of February.
This is my boomstick. Retailing for about $109.95, it's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right...shop smart...shop S-Mart!-Ash

User Info: calideson

calideson
8 years ago#17

Oh come on, another month!!!!!

User Info: smoothj22

smoothj22
8 years ago#18
How do i download this episode? i bought the bundle and finished the first episode. I went in to find episode 2 but its not in the store. just the demo and the bundle.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
8 years ago#19
Do a search for Back Future 2. That should be enough to bring it up.
murphy was an optimist

User Info: andrewblakey12

andrewblakey12
8 years ago#20

anyone know when episode 2 will be out on PSN Network in the UK

• Topic Archived