• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: davidhunter26

davidhunter26
8 years ago#1
Any info please on a release date for the PS3 version.

User Info: noway78

noway78
8 years ago#2

for those of u who keep asking... this is how it works, try to keep up.. the pc versions are staggered a month ahead of the ps3, thats why episode 1 just came on the playstation network last week, the pc version had been out since december 22.

so in other words, when episode 3 comes on the pc next month, the episode " get tannen" will be on the psn roughly the same time episode 3 is released on the pc. hope this helps, and this is how its gonna work until they are all done

User Info: Shiek_2002

Shiek_2002
8 years ago#3
Telltale's branching out to the PSN is still somewhat new for them. If the sales continue to be positive (I bought Sam & Max and BTTF through PSN, and am considering the Strong Bad), then they will probably start expediting the process.

User Info: jomac006

jomac006
8 years ago#4
Since you pay for all five episodes on the PS3, do they automatically download when they become available or do you have to manually do it?

User Info: calideson

calideson
8 years ago#5

jomac006 posted...
Since you pay for all five episodes on the PS3, do they automatically download when they become available or do you have to manually do it?

I was also wondering that, since I purchased the bundle.

User Info: djruden

djruden
8 years ago#6
I would be SHOCKED if these auto-downloaded. Don't get your hopes up there.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
8 years ago#7
it said (on the page where you bought the bundle) that you need to go in and download each episode manually as they are released.
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
8 years ago#8
So it's gonna be next month guys! :)

Can't wait!!
)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( c Link; PSN - Steffanio
/___(\__/)___\ ValKilmer4Life-GT - 88_|_88 <--That there's my Yahg face.

User Info: Bryan_Williams

Bryan_Williams
8 years ago#9
Next month? I thought they were going to release one every month.

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
8 years ago#10
exactly... ep.1 came out last week on the EU PSN store
)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( c Link; PSN - Steffanio
/___(\__/)___\ ValKilmer4Life-GT - 88_|_88 <--That there's my Yahg face.
  • Topic Archived