• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: houghmanady

houghmanady
8 years ago#1
...and change the Data tab to no longer give the PC release date for this version.

Sadly, it won't be here anywhere NEAR that soon.

User Info: Fort_Wayne

Fort_Wayne
8 years ago#2
;_; I want it!
The GO-GOGGLES make it possible to get through sandstorms. That makes me happy!

User Info: blackthunder329

blackthunder329
8 years ago#3
Um... The Bundle is the only release that is out in the US. That means all episodes are available now, so the TBA release date is wrong.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

User Info: Mister_Ruck

Mister_Ruck
8 years ago#4

Um... The Bundle is the only release that is out in the US. That means all episodes are available now, so the TBA release date is wrong.

You only get the one that's out now, but the other four are included in the cost of the bundle

Only Episode 1 is out

User Info: Bramton1

Bramton1
8 years ago#5
After you beat Episode 1, it still says Episode 2 in February.

User Info: KOCChamp05

KOCChamp05
8 years ago#6
what are you smoking...episode 2 is out now

User Info: Shiek_2002

Shiek_2002
8 years ago#7
I checked two days ago and episode 2 was still not available for the PS3. I just figured there would be a delay.

User Info: The-Apostle

The-Apostle
8 years ago#8
All 5 episodes are out now in the bundle. I'm just waiting for it to go free over PSN+ to pick it up. Telltale Games is like my favorite company that makes download games, right behind Double Fine.
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: A quest toward Superbowl XLVI! GO PACK GO!
http://www.penthius.info

User Info: AKUMA2000

AKUMA2000
8 years ago#9
I just beat episode one and can't play episode two, says will be released in february................what is the deal ??

I purchased the bundle and should have all five episodes, i'm beginingg to regret this purchase.
PSN: AKUMA2000

User Info: noway78

noway78
8 years ago#10

AKUMA2000 posted...
I just beat episode one and can't play episode two, says will be released in february................what is the deal ??

I purchased the bundle and should have all five episodes, i'm beginingg to regret this purchase.
---
PSN: AKUMA2000

u people still dont get it do u, u paid for all 5 episodes, and u will get them all when they make them, get tannen episode 2 just came out last week on the pc, the same episode will be on psn, when episode 3 comes out next month on the pc

• Topic Archived