• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. Any technical issues with the pc version?

User Info: masterchief8495

masterchief8495
6 years ago#1
I played this on the xbox and died once at the end of episode 1 and lost all my progress. I just want to know if there are any known problems for the pc version.
"Le grill? What the hell can that mean!"-Homer

User Info: Black_Zero_X

Black_Zero_X
6 years ago#2
No.
You don't need a reason to help people.
Member of KAMOTE FORCE 5, Black_Zero_X!

User Info: themaster627

themaster627
6 years ago#3
I was seeing something on the official forums about save games being lost but I went through it without an issue myself. Chances are you'd be perfectly fine as that doesn't seem to be a standard problem. I'm not even sure if it still exists.
All weapons are ripped off from some caveman that threw rocks at his wife. -jappur2803

User Info: masterchief8495

masterchief8495
6 years ago#4
Sweet
"Le grill? What the hell can that mean!"-Homer

User Info: Felicia_catlady

Felicia_catlady
6 years ago#5
This game is quite stable (never had a single crash or freeze), doesn't have any game breaking bug, and doesn't have high requirements (really, even a toaster can run this game with decent graphics!).

I've lost my save file once, but I was able to fix this easily. And I heard this bug only happens once, and only on the Steam version.
Marcy.
:3
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. Any technical issues with the pc version?
  • Topic Archived