• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wowkirin

wowkirin
6 years ago#1
awesome. EXCEPT the very end (spoiler) when larry punched me out and left me for dead, then the next scene Lee didn't seem to give a f. That really took me out of the experience, I was actually mad about it and ready to kill him but instead, I go around sweet talking the whole group and then I let larry talk MORE crap to me?!?!?!?!?!? bad call telltale games. bad call.

User Info: BLAD3s_7

BLAD3s_7
6 years ago#2
Think about it though.

Clearly that guy was a dick, leaving you for dead. That's life.

However, Lee did not want to cause any further problems. Someone was already dead, and the last thing they needed was more drama. Sure, Lee (you) are pissed on the inside, but deep down he knew it was best to just let it go and move on. You were saved anyway. it's not a big deal.

What goes around comes around by the way.

User Info: wowkirin

wowkirin
6 years ago#3
dude I had just made my people let that girl commit suicide right infront of me. I'm a hard core don't give a F about old society zombie apocalypse leader. I should have killed larry in the next scene and claimed the dominant role over the group.

I felt like I wasnt being true to my character. the game starts out with you going to jail for murdering someone who just slept with your girl. Thats it, dude boned your chick so you murdered him for it.

But punch you out and leave you for dead in a zombie attack and naw I'd rather not cause drama for these people I just met tonight?!?!

User Info: BLAD3s_7

BLAD3s_7
6 years ago#4
Ahh I see, you are going the more aggressive/dark path. That's cool. I see what you mean.

Your point makes sense, they should have given you a choice to maybe lay a hurting on Larry, but I have only played episode 1, perhaps you can get revenge later?

User Info: SoulChaserJ

SoulChaserJ
6 years ago#5
I just finished Ep 1 the other day as well and had a similar problem. I save the old man's life, then he tried to knock me out and leave me to die? Then I don't bury an axe in his head when he threatens to out me to the group(who probably already know who I am)

User Info: Bhemont

Bhemont
6 years ago#6
wowkirin posted...
awesome. EXCEPT the very end (spoiler) when larry punched me out and left me for dead, then the next scene Lee didn't seem to give a f. That really took me out of the experience, I was actually mad about it and ready to kill him but instead, I go around sweet talking the whole group and then I let larry talk MORE crap to me?!?!?!?!?!? bad call telltale games. bad call.

He doesn't want the group to know what he did, so he isn't going to cause any drama, but you will have your chance to get back at him

User Info: justinra

justinra
6 years ago#7
I felt the same way. As soon as that scene ended, I wanted the "kick his ass" option reopened and he just acted like it didn't even happen. I was pissed.

Also, this game is ****ing awesome
I endorse Firehouse Subs.
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra

User Info: JJCTroy

JJCTroy
6 years ago#8
You're playing the role of Lee, with decisions that fall into HIS range of conscience. This is not your avatar. Sorry, bro.

User Info: _LegendaryPunk_

_LegendaryPunk_
6 years ago#9
And those range of choices usually include aggressive / neutral / passive.

The game is good but not perfect; it was an awkward moment.
"But though you may find this slightly macabre,
We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job."

User Info: pycho316

pycho316
6 years ago#10
agred with TC, i'm holding onto hope that i get a chance to administer some payback in a future episode. his ass is grass if so.
Hmm, Two Face wanted revenge, which is best served cold...MR FREEZE IS IN THE NEXT MOVIE! - Mrunnels
  • Topic Archived