• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Andy___

Andy___
6 years ago#1
How does this game play? As I understand there's a little bit of combat in this. I would normally play adventure type games with a PC and a mouse to select my options, however I am worried about the combat on PC. How does this play on 360? Has anyone played both?
Xboxlive gamertag: Andy Curtis

User Info: DarkBubble

DarkBubble
6 years ago#2
It's like a watered-down point-and click adventure. They'll have a point you have to hit with your cursor and click the button (I haven't played it with a gamepad). Only problem is (at least for me) is that the damned mouse is slow and can't be reset. I'm on my second playthrough and I can't off the first opponent. I'd had that issue the first time and nearly gave it up.

*facepalm*

I just looked at a FAQ and THEN noticed the onscreen hint. Continuing on...

But yeah, if you're expecting real combat, stick with Left 4 Dead. If you're a fan of the comics and are old enough to have enjoyed point-and-click adventures and Choose Your Own Adventure books, you might just dig it.
  • Topic Archived