• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. You and X% of players chose Blank, *SPOILERS*

User Info: SR2fan

SR2fan
6 years ago#11
Carly: Can use gun(physical), has vagina
Doug: Former AV guy (knowledge), has penis

The facts speak for themselves
GT: Critical Shade

User Info: RTFW

RTFW
6 years ago#12
Emuchu posted...
I'm still hung up on Carley putting in those batteries backwards. I mean COME ON.

lol.

She wasn't very bright; I chose intelligence over her. Plus I figured given the situation, she was in better position to survive unassisted than Doug was.

User Info: Kevin_OS

Kevin_OS
6 years ago#13
Doug is a fat nerd so no one wants to save him.

User Info: UltraCookie

UltraCookie
6 years ago#14
Carley is a woman.

User Info: Large_Tonberry

Large_Tonberry
6 years ago#15
I picked Carly purely for her expertise with a gun, and she seemed like a more interesting character than Doug. Finished the first episode just now, and surprisingly 51% opted to save Doug.

User Info: Inyane

Inyane
6 years ago#16
wasn't carley also holding a gun? jesus christ just shoot the legless zombie that's weakly grabbing your ankle.

User Info: _____Cait

_____Cait
6 years ago#17
i actualy picked Doug, because he called me a nice guy.

not kidding.
Moumoon

User Info: UBCS_JMac

UBCS_JMac
6 years ago#18
Everyone saved Carley because she is a girl and they thought that she would reward the player with sex at some point.

You could argue that she had a gun and knew how to shoot, but she was only hitting enemies 3 feet in front of her. Anybody can do that, hell, even Clementine can snipe a bottle at 3 feet after 2 minutes of teaching.

User Info: FatCatAttack

FatCatAttack
6 years ago#19
I just got the whole pass off the sale and done the first episode. I chose Doug for reasons others have stated. Mainly, Carly seemed like she should have been able to free herself while Doug was totally screwed without help.

Also, at the time I thought Carly was the only one who knew about Lee's past before the evil old fart revealed he knew it as well. Dead (wo)men tell no tales....
ilcal: Everything makes baby jesus cry. That's why i hate babies.
CS Turgid_Walrus
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. You and X% of players chose Blank, *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived