• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
6 years ago#1
Which choice seems to be more canon?

Saving Shawn? Or Saving Duck? I'm trying to go through the more canon choices, but I saved Duck as he is just a kid.

Or was it more canon to save Duck as Shawn becomes one of the walkers in the barn?
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || GTX670 || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: Patriarch105

Patriarch105
6 years ago#2
SPOILERS i dont know how to do the tag like you did

Even if you try to save Shawn, Duck will be the one that lives. The only thing that changes is gaining Kenny's loyalty. Something you want.
Playing SSF4:AE + SFxT
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
6 years ago#3
*spoiler* unless you meet Hershel again, I don't think theres any real reason not to choose duck game mechanics-wise. Considering the bug at the start of chapter 2: it is wise to gain those littlr bits of kenny loyalty
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
6 years ago#4
digitalwill2000 posted...
*spoiler* unless you meet Hershel again, I don't think theres any real reason not to choose duck game mechanics-wise. Considering the bug at the start of chapter 2: it is wise to gain those littlr bits of kenny loyalty

POSSIBLY SPOILERS

Too bad his entire output changes based on one decision in Episode 2. Everything you do for Kenny gets changed in one decision.
~{Always Sleeping}~

User Info: ToadstoolPeach

ToadstoolPeach
6 years ago#5
Either is canon. He'll end up in the barn no matter what. I personally saved Duck because I put the kids ahead of everyone in this game.
  • Topic Archived