• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. Be square with me. How scary is this game?

User Info: NSer

NSer
6 years ago#1
I scare easily, so I need to know whether I'll be okay playing it at night or not. >_>
"Topic: SotC has reminded me...........If you give your all to a beautiful unconsciene woman, it'll only end in misery. :P"--ServB0ts on SotC

User Info: Glinkmaster

Glinkmaster
6 years ago#2
There's a lot more tension than horror.
Yo buddy, Still alive?
-Solo Wing Pixy, Ace Combat Zero

User Info: Radosity

Radosity
6 years ago#3
Glinkmaster posted...
There's a lot more tension than horror.

This. You'll be spending a lot more time making dialogue choices and solving puzzles than fighting off zombies. The Walking Dead at its heart is more about the interaction between survivors than the actual zombies.
Where the video games at

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
6 years ago#4
It's not about being scared. Zombies are rarely scary anyway. This game is about the human interactions more than anything. If anything the humans are the scariest effers in episode 2.
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
(message deleted)

User Info: kyntrel

kyntrel
6 years ago#6
its not scary at all. maybe feels intense at times when u have to make a fast choice but ya its not scary at all. hell slender man is wayyy more scary and that game isnt even that scary unless you get yourself worked up about whats following you.

if you want a good horror game that scares you play amnesia dark decent or try slender man which is a good baby step into playing horror games since its not nearly as scary as dark decent(also slender man is free)

but overall its still a fun game just too short IMO
Know who else trolls?? MY MOM!!
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. Be square with me. How scary is this game?
  • Topic Archived