• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Thief Challenge / Guard Dogs

User Info: therealdman

therealdman
7 years ago#1
One of the Thief challenges requires luring away three guard dogs with bait (something I never even thought to try!), and I am wondering what a reliable place is to find guard dogs. I remember seeing them here and there in the burnt down section of NY, but didn't find any when I went back. Anyone know of any reliable places where they spawn frequently?

User Info: nwtnsbstrdson

nwtnsbstrdson
7 years ago#2
I would say by the chests... if you haven't looted them. I'm not at my game, so I really can't be any more specific.
psn: grapeismurder

User Info: Golden_Fantasy

Golden_Fantasy
7 years ago#3
anyone have any solutions to this im also stuck here.
Brawl Code: 3222-5268-2579
Nick: TOM8R

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
7 years ago#4
bump

User Info: FindTheSecret

FindTheSecret
7 years ago#5
Mooogleman posted...
bump

Let me post a pic where a dog ALWAYS spawns and where its easy to fast travel.

Edit: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/dogsld.jpg/

Fast travel to the harbor in Monmouth, then just walk/run where i marked the map.. There are ALWAYS 2 guards + 1 dog there. What makes this the best place is that there are bushes where you can hide when you walk there. Hide in the bushes, trow bait, fast travel again to the harbor, repeat. Shouldnt take you more then 2 minutes max.
"If Lee Harvey Oswald didn't quickscope then I'm not quickscoping."
PSN: sgt_cumalot5713

User Info: ukeguy808

ukeguy808
7 years ago#6
How far are you in the game? If you've passed sequence 10 then replay the first mission in that sequence when you and Haytham jump into the window of the burnt building and come out the other side follow him until he jumps to the right when he does that just keep going forward and you'll see the guard dog. You can replay the mission as many times as you need to.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Thief Challenge / Guard Dogs
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A