• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
7 years ago#21
... I'm betting my two cents that they are pretty much the same.
Heck, I beat the snot out of Ironhide in the final battle and yet the ending still depicts that "This battle may have been won" by Optimus.
And Megatron is overpowered in Stealth Mode. Seriously. He kills bosses in seconds...
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

User Info: wwlover

wwlover
7 years ago#22
Yea...i believe it. I'm probably gonna have to check this out...

wwlover
7 years ago#23
spidey_fan posted...
... I'm betting my two cents that they are pretty much the same.
Heck, I beat the snot out of Ironhide in the final battle and yet the ending still depicts that "This battle may have been won" by Optimus.
And Megatron is overpowered in Stealth Mode. Seriously. He kills bosses in seconds...

Well I'm betting the reason the Autobots still win, is because it's still following the guidelines of the story. Whereas they do still win, I believe, from the comic prequel. I believe they still win in the console version too, eventho, I haven't played that yet. I will say that the DECEPTICON version is a little bit better tho, considering u get to do more things than the Autobot version. But after playing the first mission with Soundwave, they seem a bit more or ALOT more overpowered than the Autobots, cuz I'm taking them down in seconds. Whereas in the Autobot version, it took me a long time to mow them down so-to-speak(even MAXED out). But definitely seems better tho(imho) so far....

wwlover
7 years ago#24
But, I guess that makes sense tho, cuz, the DECEPTICONS r KILLERS so-to-speak, lol! Whereas the AUTOBOTS r not!
  • Topic Archived